Works in Your Neighbourhood
October, November and December
Road Works & Pavement Rehabilitation
Works include some or all of the following: Resurfacing with Stone Mastic Asphalt, replacement of street kerbing on same alignment, replacement/installation of stormwater drainage structures and replacement signage and road markings.
• Canavan Crescent, Manning at Pether Road (resurfacing at roundabout)
• Canavan Crescent, Manning at Godwin Avenue (resurfacing at roundabout)
• Hovia Terrace, Kensington – Canning Highway to Third Avenue
• Bessell Avenue, Como – Canning Highway to Throssell Street
• Labouchere Road, Como – South Terrace to Hensman Street
• Boona Court, Karawara – off Walanna Drive to end
Upgrade of existing slab paths with poured in place concrete paths, includes infill paved areas at truncated corners and access ramps (Replacement program).
• Dyson Street, Kensington – Vista Street to Market Street
• Eric Street, Como – Labouchere Road to Opposite Mary Street
• Norton Street, South Perth – Canning Highway to Sandgate Street
• Saunders Street, Como – Axford Street to Talbot Avenue
• Installation of new paths (Infill program).
• Potter Avenue, Salter Point – Sulman Avenue to Salter Point Parade
• Trumper Road, Manning – Elderfield Road to Bradshaw/Conochie Crescents
• Finchaven Street, Kensington – South Terrace to Mabel Street
Installation of traffic calming measures.
• Bessell Avenue, Como – angled slow points and/or speed plateaus in conjunction with Bessell Avenue rehabilitation works
• Mill Point Road, South Perth – raised pavement/speed plateaus under Narrows Bridge in conjunction with the Millers Pool project.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com