The City of South Perth is committed to ensuring that our recruitment and selection process is thorough, transparent and fair.
The City recognises its legal obligations under the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 and actively promotes equality of opportunity in employment.
Our seven step process from application to induction streamlines the recruitment process:
- Complete the online application process*
- Your application will be reviewed
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to attend an interview
- You may be required to pass a pre-employment medical
- Your referees will be contacted
- If you are successful in your application, we will proceed with a verbal offer, followed by a formal written offer of employment requiring acceptance in writing
- On commencement of employment, you will undertake an induction covering the City of South Perth’s values, purpose and safety policies, followed by an orientation.
*If for any reason you are unable to complete the online application, you can download a Job Application Form.