Animal Registration Change of Details


Please use this form if your animal has passed away, had a change of owner, change of address, a new microchip number or been sterilised.

If you require a replacement registration tag, please visit the City for a replacement. Please note that a small replacement fee is payable.

If you are transferring to the City of South Perth from an external council, please complete the Dog Registration Form or the Cat Registration Form instead.

Animal type *

Owner’s current details

Change of Details

Change of Details *