Have your say on our Strategic Community Plan review
The City is asking for feedback as part of a major review of our Strategic Community Plan. Earlier this year, we asked the community how they picture their future City of South Perth and received a great response through our survey and workshops. Thank you to everyone who took part.
The plan has now been updated based on feedback from stakeholders, community and Councillors and we are asking for your thoughts on the revised aspirations, priorities, outcomes and strategies. Feedback is open from Wednesday 27 October and closes 4pm, Thursday 18 November 2021.
The Strategic Community Plan will guide the City over the next ten years, so if you live, work or visit the City of South Perth, we would like to hear from you.
How to get involved and provide feedback
- Complete the online feedback form
- Come to our drop in session anytime between 11am and 2pm at the City of South Perth Civic Centre on Saturday 6 November 2021
- Read the frequently asked questions
- Ask a question online
- Call 9474 0777 to speak to a member of the project team
- Sign up for email updates on the project.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com