City partners with My Community Directory
Are you running a local community organisation, support service, club or group? Want to be found by more people online and to promote your events and services?
The City of South Perth has partnered with My Community Directory - a new website providing access to local health and community information.
- List their services
- Be found by more people online
- Advertise for volunteers
- Promote upcoming events.
Why should you be a part of it?
- Make sure that people can find you online
- Enable the community to connect to local services
- Increase access to information about your club or group
- Increase your searchability and online engagement
- Control your information and listing.
How to list your service/organisation
- Visit City of South Perth Community Directory to search if you are already listed
- Check your listing and ensure information is correct
- If you are not listed, register and create your listing.
To use this free service on your mobile, download the 'Access my Community' app from the app store or by texting 'SouthPerth' to 0488 884 151 to receive a download link.
Who controls the information in your listing?
The listing owner (your community organisation) decides how much information including contact details and personal information, is available online.
My Community Directory has been developed as an initiative of the Community Information Support Services - a Not-for-Profit social enterprise established to support the health and well-being of Australians through the use of community information. Community Information Support Services is the administrator and provider for Western Australia.
For more information about using or registering your organisation on the My Community Directory, please contact:
My Community Directory
1300 762 515
PO BOX 222, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org