Faulty lights in the City

News Update 4 September 2020
Road Works

Have you seen a faulty light in the city?

Western Power install and maintain street lights within the City. If a street light doesn't turn on, doesn't turn off or flickers, you can let Western Power know using the streetlight reporting tool or by calling 13 13 51.

Freeway lighting is installed and maintained by Main Roads Western Australia. Issues can be reported on the Main Roads website.

The City is responsible for a number of streetlights within Angelo Street, Mends Street, Preston Street and part of Mill Point Road, all path lighting (including sports floodlights within park reserves) and public carpark lighting. Faults can be reported to the City by emailing enquiries@southperth.wa.gov.au or using Report It, the City's online self-service portal.

Media contact

For media enquiries, please contact the City’s Communications Officer.