CEO Geoff Glass moving on after 5 years
CEO Geoff Glass has announced he will leave the City in January next year when his contract expires.
Geoff joined the City in October 2015 from the WA Football Commission. He is an experienced and accomplished leader in local government and has worked for both large and small local authorities, in metropolitan and regional locations, in a number of states and territories.
He is committed to making a difference and believes local government is the most important level of government, as it enhances peoples’ quality of life where they live, work and play.
Mayor Greg Milner said he has worked with Geoff for nearly three years and has enjoyed a good working relationship.
“I would like to thank him for his contributions over these years and wish him every success for the future,” Mayor Milner said.
In his time with the City, Geoff has overseen a number of major projects including:
- Upgrade of EJ Reserve including the development of the John McGrath Pavilion and Hall
- Upgrade to Millers Pool and the Old Mill
- Secured $2.5 million Federal Government funding for the Connect South project on the South Perth Foreshore creating a new gateway to the City, providing a destination for visitors and residents and help local businesses
- Secured $20 million Federal Government funding for the proposed Recreation and Aquatic Facility project
- Finalise and opening of the Manning Hub project
The City will advertise for a new CEO in the coming months.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org