The Big Wedgie water slides return to South Perth
The Big Wedgie water slides will return to Sir James Mitchell Park in South Perth on 20 December 2019.
Operated by The Big Wedgie Pty Ltd., the slides will be open to the public daily from 9am to 7.30pm (except Australia Day when they will open 3pm to 7.30pm) until 2 February 2020.
All other areas of Sir James Mitchell Park outside The Big Wedgie fenced area will remain open to the public.
The parking area on the reserve adjacent to the water slides is available for all users of Sir James Mitchell Park.
- The operator will use low voltage and low noise machinery to inflate the water slides
- The slides will be deflated each evening
- The slides will be installed inside a fenced area
- Overnight security will be provided every day to minimise anti-social behaviour in and around the site
- The activity will include low level background music which will be monitored by the City to ensure compliance with noise regulations
- A notification letter has been sent to nearby residents
The proprietor will provide free access to the community on Australia Day between 3pm and 7.30pm.
General feedback about the water slides can be directed to operator of The Big Wedgie on 8350 5050.
More Information is also available via their website - www.thebigwedgie.com.au
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com