EOIs open for the City’s 2019-20 Arts, Events and Culture season
Expressions of Interest (EOIs) open today for those wanting to be part of the City of South Perth’s Arts, Events and Culture season running from November 2019 to April 2020.
The City is seeking EOIs from event organisers, community groups, businesses, and performing and visual artists.
This is a great opportunity to connect with the community, showcase your talent or organisation and align yourself with a reputable local government authority.
Events, activities and activations will run alongside the City’s Australia Day celebrations, South Perth Sounds Concert, Hello Manning community festival, and many other initiatives and events.
Examples of the types of events and activities the City is looking for include:
- Free or low cost community events (markets, fetes, concerts)
- Low cost workshops, tours, seminars, talks or exhibitions
- Anniversary or celebrations events (open to the community to attend)
- Activations or open days (open to the community to attend)
- Live musical performance, live theatre, comedy shows etc (established events)
- Other types of creative projects.
The City will only consider events or activities already in the planning or that have been planned, and meet the selection criteria.
- 4pm, Thursday 5 September for events and activities planned for November 2019 – January 2020
- 4pm, Thursday 24 October for events and activities planned for February 2020 – April 2020.
To submit an EOI, visit the Expressions of Interest page on the City’s website.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org