Olives Reserve update
In 2017 Olives Reserve, Como was identified for the City’s Capital Works program to implement hydro-zoning and upgrades to improve the connectivity and usage. Following community feedback the concept designs were further refined and budget was approved.
Works are expected to commence early May 2019 and will span over a 16 week period. During this time the reserve will be fenced and closed off to the public.
- irrigation system upgrades to the north and south of the reserve
- footpath installation
- replacement of turf with garden beds planted with water-wise native species
- installation of dog agility equipment – including turf mound
- seating and drink fountains
- preliminary works for path Lighting
- tree planting.
Alternative dog exercise areas in the area include:
- Comer Reserve
- Ernest Johnson Oval
- Henley Reserve
For more information about planned parks works, visit the Works in your Neighbourhood page of the City's website.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com