The City is pleased to announce that as a result of community feedback on the concept designs for Olives Reserve in Como, the designs have been further refined and budget has now been approved for the works.
Features of the concept plan include:
- Improved access with a new path connecting to existing footpaths
- Irrigation system upgrades, hydro zoned areas and new garden beds
- Planting of low height, waterwise native species in the park and along the boundary with the freeway for screening
- Improved grass area
- Planting of trees to improve shade while maintaining river vistas
- Facilitation of dog exercise with low turf mounds and dog agility equipment
- Installation of low, partial barrier fencing for safety along the car park entry drive
- Drink fountain with dog bowls
- Shaded areas for sitting, relaxing and enjoying the riverside amenity of the park
- Outdoor gym equipment
Upgrade works will commence in early 2019.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org