Nominations for 2019 Community Citizen of the Year Awards now open
The City of South Perth invites nominations for the 2019 Community Citizen of the Year Awards.
Tell us about a local resident or community group in the City of South Perth who is making your community a better place.
These prestigious awards are designed to recognise and reward local residents and groups for their significant contribution to community life and active participation in local projects.
There are four award categories:
- Citizen of the Year
- Youth - Citizen of the Year (under 25 years old)
- Senior - Citizen of the Year (over 65 years old)
- Active Citizenship (group or event)
Nominations will be judged on the following criteria:
- Significant contribution to the local community
- Demonstrated leadership on a community issue resulting in the enhancement of community life
- A significant initiative which has brought about positive change and added value to community life
- Inspiring qualities as a role model for the community.
All award winners and nominees will be recognised at the City's annual Australia Day celebrations on 26 January 2019.
Nominations must be received by Australia Day WA Council no later than close of business Wednesday, 31 October 2018.
To nominate or for further information please visit the Citizenship Awards website.
If you require a hardcopy nomination form please contact the City on 9474 0777, email email@example.com.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org