Christmas gifts for Southcare
This festive season the City will again offer support to those in need through our annual food and gift drive for local charity Southcare.
Last year in the lead-up to Christmas, goodies including gifts, food, decorations and Christmas crackers were delivered to the not-for-profit organisation. Thanks to the generosity of those who donated, families suffering hardship were able to enjoy some Christmas cheer.
To donate this year, please drop off any non-perishable food items or gifts at one of four collection points;
- Civic Centre Reception, Cnr Sandgate St & South Tce, South Perth
- Operations Centre Reception, Cnr Hayman Road and Thelma St, Como
- South Perth Library, Cnr Sandgate St & South Tce, South Perth
- Manning Library, 2 Conochie Crescent, Manning
Collections will be taken until Monday 11 December 2017.
Southcare is based in Manning and provides services that support the well-being of people in need in the local community.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org