Upcoming works in your neighbourhood
The following works are planned for the coming months. Once dates have been finalised, they will be published here.
Road works and pavement rehabilitation
Works include some or all of the following: resurfacing with stone mastic asphalt, replacement of street kerbing on same alignment, replacement/installation of stormwater drainage structures and replacement of signage and road markings.
- Edgecumbe Street, Como – Henley Street to Manning Road
- Boona Court, Karawara – Walanna Drive to cul-de-sac. Work is scheduled to commence 23 November for approximately 3 weeks
- Labouchere Road, South Perth – Hensman Street to South Terrace
- Bessell Avenue, Como – Canning Highway to Throssell Avenue
- Canavan Crescent, Como - at Pether Road (resurfacing at roundabout)
- Canavan Crescent, Como - at Godwin Avenue (resurfacing at roundabout)
- Hovia Terrace, Kensington – Canning Highway to Third Avenue
- King Street, Kensington – Market Street to Collins Street. Work is scheduled to commence 5 December for approximately 3 weeks
- Glasnevin Court, Waterford – Kilkenny Circle to Cul-de-sac. Work is scheduled to commence 14 November for approximately 2 weeks
- Lowan Loop North, Karawara – Walanna to No. 18 Lowan Loop. Kerb replacement work is scheduled to commence 30 November for approximately 3 weeks. Resurfacing will commence 19 December
- Lowan Loop South, Karawara – Walanna to No. 42 Lowan Loop. Kerb replacement work is scheduled to commence 30 November for approximately 3 weeks. Resurfacing will commence 19 December
- Hope Avenue, Manning – Redmond Street to Welwyn Avenue
- Market Street, Kensington – Collins Street to Douglas Avenue. Work is scheduled to commence 5 December for approximately 3 weeks
- Parmelia Grove, Salter Point - Roebuck Drive to end. Work will commence 28 November and will take approximately 3 weeks
- Carrick Way, Waterford - Carlow Circle to Kilkenny Circle. Work will commence 1 December and will take approximately 2 weeks.
Upgrade of below ground drainage infrastructure, to increase storage capacity and mitigate localised flooding within various urban catchments.
- Catchment 36: Elizabeth Street – Addison Street to Milson Street
- Catchment 32: Albert Street – Rose Avenue to Coode Street
Installation of traffic calming measures.
- Bessell Avenue, Como – angled slow point or speed plateaus in conjunction with
- Bessell Avenue rehabilitation works
- Mill Point Road, South Perth – raised pavement/speed plateaus under Narrows Bridge in conjunction with the Millers Pool project.
- Phone 9474 0777
- Email email@example.com