Hello Manning Expressions of Interest
Planning is currently underway for Hello Manning community festival and is seeking Expressions of Interest from community groups, businesses, stall holders and performers to be involved with the community festival which will be held on Saturday 28 March 2020 at Manning Community Centre and James Miller Oval, Manning.
This is a great opportunity to connect with the community, showcase your business/or community group or talent and align yourself with a reputable local government authority.
Expression of Interest for community groups, businesses and stallholders
Applications are now open and welcomed from community groups, business and stallholders to be part of Hello Manning. This is a great opportunity to connect with the community, showcase your business and align yourself with a reputable local government authority.
Examples of how you may like to get involved are listed below or you are welcome to contact pSquared to discuss your unique ideas:
- City of South Perth Community Groups
- Host a workshop, seminar or other creative project
- Take part in the stage programs
- Sporting demonstrations
- Live musical performance/live theatre/other
- Host games or interactive activity
- Unique fundraiser or charity initiative
- Other types of performance art or creative project.
Businesses or stallholders:
- Gourmet packaged food (does not include items which require refrigeration or heating) (no food trucks)
- Men’s fashion
- Ladies fashion
- Gardening/outdoor items/plants
- Children’s items (clothes, toys, accessories etc)
- Make up
- Gift and home wares
- Pet related.
Expressions of interest will close at 4pm, Tuesday 4 February 2020. To submit an Expressions of Interest, download the community groups, business and stall holders EOI, and complete the online EOI form.
For more information, contact our Cultural Development Team on 9474 0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.