Report a Faulty Street Light

Western Power install and maintain street lights within the City. If a street light doesn't turn on, doesn't turn off or flickers, you can let Western Power know using their streetlight reporting tool or by calling 13 13 51.

Freeway lighting is installed and maintained by Main Roads Western Australia. Issues can be reported on the Main Roads website.

The City is responsible for a number of streetlights within Angelo Street, Mends Street, Preston Street and part of Mill Point Road, all path lighting (including sports floodlights within park reserves) and public car park lighting. Please use the button below to report a faulty streetlight in one of these areas.

Report a faulty street light