Parking in South Perth
Pay by Plate ticket parking machines have been installed in some areas around the City.
These ticket machines offer the first hour free with a ticket, with payment required for longer stays.
The new machines can be found at the following locations:
- Mill Point Boat Ramp jet ski area - Car Park 12
- Millers Pool - Car Park 11
- South Perth Esplanade from Mill Point Close to SPE11 Car Park
- Coode Street Boatshed Car Park - Car Park 14
- Coode Street Boat Ramp – Car Park 15 (no free parking)
- Bowman Street
- Lyall Street
- Hardy Street
- Charles Street
- Richardson Street
- Windsor Park - Car Park 3
- Richardson Reserve - Car Park 6
Please note that a parking ticket must be obtained and clearly displayed on the dash of your vehicle.
The City continually reviews parking arrangements to accommodate supply and demand and to maximise parking efficiency within the South Perth area.
Drivers are encouraged to read parking signs carefully.