If you notice an issue in your neighbourhood or local area, Report It via our self-service portal at a time convenient to you.
Once you have registered, you can login to lodge requests relating to:
- Abandoned or illegally parked vehicles
- Noise from construction, equipment, events or loud music
- Graffiti and vandalism to City property
- Damaged footpaths, kerbs, median strips and roundabouts
- Damaged roads, bollards, crash barriers or potholes
- Broken, leaking, flooding or misdirected reticulation
- Tree pruning, removal or verge maintenance
- Report trees in power lines
- And a range of other service requests.
Once you have successfully logged your request, you will receive a confirmation email and a request ID that you can use to track its progress.
By working together with our community members to identify issues, the City can work to resolve them in a more timely and effective manner.