Nyungar Tours with Kerry-Ann Winmar
12 November 2018 - 28 April 2019
Add event to calendar
Observation Deck Car Park - South Perth Foreshore
101 South Perth Esplanade, South Perth
$25 Children (5-17 years)
What to Wear/Bring:
- Enclosed shoes (suitable for walking)
- Comfortable sun smart clothes
- Bottle of water
For your own safety and enjoyment, please pay attention to instructions provided by Nyungar Tours guides and staff at all times.
Looking after our Environment:
Please do not smoke and dispose of your rubbish responsibly while on Tour to avoid damage to our local environment and wildlife.
To avoid the disruption of our natural environment and the spread of weeds and pests, please leave rocks, sand, plants, lowers and other natural objects as you find them.
Join Kerry-Ann Winmar on a 45 minute walking cultural tour along the iconic South Perth Foreshore.
- Be welcomed to your guided cultural tour by Traditional Owners with a strong family history of ancient customs and traditions in the Perth area
- Walk along the beautiful South Perth Foreshore, overlooking the Perth City skyline and scenic Swan River (or Derbal Yerrigan in Nyungar language) as we share traditional stories of Whadjuk Country and the history of the Nyungar people in Perth
- Explore the tranquil oasis of the Scented Gardens
- Learn about plants used for bush foods and medicinal purposes
- Touch and feel Aboriginal artefacts
- Learn about Aboriginal culture, language, stories
Tours run Monday - Saturday (excluding public holidays) at 10am and 11.15am from Monday 12 November 2018 until 28 April 2019.
Meeting Point: South Perth Esplanade Car Park (near the ‘Observation Deck’, South Perth Foreshore)
Cost: $45 Adults, $30 Concession, $25 Children (5-17 years)
For group bookings and enquiries, phone Kerry-Ann on 0477 442 515, or email email@example.com
- Name Kerry-Ann Winmar
- Phone 0477 442 515
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org