Business Beyond: How to Forward Plan Your Own Annual Marketing Calendar for 2018
5 December 2017
Add event to calendar
9.30AM - 12PM
Civic Centre Reception Room
Cnr Sandgate St and South Tce, South Perth
$55 for workshop, $110 workshop plus mentoring
Work up an annual calendar to future-proof the peaks and troughs. You will stop wishing you had put some extra marketing in place and avoid the stress of “late night/last minute” marketing when you are busy.
A marketing calendar is a tool that helps you stay on track towards your sales/business goals. With some thought you can take the stress out of organising your sales and marketing activities by preparing a process to drip-feed it throughout the coming year.
This is the one thing that makes a huge difference to your stress levels in frantically busy times and smooths out the quiet times for you too.
In this workshop we will cover:
- How to work out how much time you actually have available to plan
- How to smooth out the peaks and troughs of sales and marketing in your business
- Together we will discuss the uses of each calendar and then you can create only the calendars that most suit your business. eg: Incorporating the calendar/s that work for you, we will plot and draft up your marketing for the year ahead and your loose dated action plan to make it happen.
- An event/promotional calendar
- A merchandising/sales calendar
- A content marketing calendar
- An editorial calendar
- A media calendar
- A social media calendar
Bring with you:
- Any dates you are already planning to work with for 2018
- Your 2017 diary if it helps you think about what to repeat/improve in 2018
- Phone 9336 8000
- Website www.businessfoundations.com.au