Perth Stamp & Coin Show
Daily from 7 - 9 July 2017
Add event to calendar
1 - 3PM
South Perth Community Hall
Cnr Sandgate St & South Tce, South Perth WA
The 2017 Perth Stamp & Coin Show is a three day event that brings together international, interstate and local stamp, coin, banknote & postcard dealers. Local collectors will be in attendance with their own tables selling their excess or unwanted material, very similar to the European "Flea Market" style stamp shows. This will be a draw card for all collectors as it means there is something for everybody's budget.
The inaugural show in 2012 was hugely popular with a strong turnout of collectors and has continued since with an increased number of dealers with larger crowds through the door resulting in this year having the first 3 day show. This show has now become an annual event and the only Perth show that features both stamp and coin/banknote dealers in one location, it is a fantastic opportunity for dealers and collectors to buy and sell.
1-6pm, Friday 7 July 2017
10am-4pm, Saturday 8 July 2017
10am-3pm, Sunday 9 July 2017
- Stamps, postcards, coins, banknotes, medals & collectables
- 24 International, interstate & local dealers
- Local collectors "flea market" tables with many bargains!
- Extensive range of albums, accessories & literature available
- Free stamp, postcard, coin, banknote & medal valuations
- $1000+ worth of prizes to be won
- A limited edition overprinted PNC's (100 only)
- Meet fellow collectors & learn about the many great clubs you can join