Free events and activities for 12-25 year olds from 13-22 April.
Over 120 stalls, live music & free entertainment on Sunday 25 March 2018.
Food Trucks daily at Sir James Mitchell Park, Coode Street from 5-8pm
Working towards a sustainable, happy and prosperous future.
View a range of events for adults, teens and kids at South Perth and Manning Library.
Business Beyond How to Hire and Fire
6 September 2016
Add event to calendar
10AM - 12.30PM
South Perth Civic Centre
Cnr Sandgate St and South Tce, South Perth WA
- Extra Information Please bring your own tablet or laptop.
People skills are sometimes called soft skills but often managing your employees can be the hardest job in your business.
Small businesses can survive in the competitive environment of today, but you need the right people doing the right job, working towards a common goal.
This workshop has been specifically designed to suit small business owners thinking of hiring employees for the first time or who have just recently employed new staff.
- Hiring, developing, motivating and keeping good employees
- Meeting your compliance obligations without fear
- Performance management and termination
- Contractors vs employees
- Increasing productivity through your team’s ‘Ownership Thinking‘
- Phone 9336 8000
- Website www.businessfoundations.com.au/