2022 Tax Help Program - Manning
12 October 2022
Add event to calendar
12 - 3PM
2 Conochie Crescent, Manning
Free, booking essential
City of South Perth Libraries
The City's libraries are set to help you lodge your tax returns with a FREE and confidential service supported by the Australian Taxation Office through a network of ATO-trained and accredited community volunteers.
If you need help lodging your tax return, check that you’re eligible for the Tax Help program.
You may be eligible for Tax Help if your income is around $60,000 or less for the income year and you didn't:
- work as a contractor – for example, a contract cleaner, taxi or uber driver
- run a business, including as a sole trader
- have partnership or trust matters
- sell shares or an investment property
- own a rental property
- have capital gains tax (CGT)
- receive royalties
- receive distributions from a trust, other than a managed fund
- receive foreign income, that is not a foreign pension or annuity.
Bookings are essential for these FREE one hour sessions at Manning Library.
For more information about the tax help eligibility, visit the ATO website.
Don't forget to bring your MyGov login details.
- Phone 9474 0822
- Email email@example.com
- Website southperth.wa.gov.au/libraries