Click: Be Connected - November 2020
17 November - 10 December 2020
Add event to calendar
South Perth & Manning Libraries
Free, booking essential
City of South Perth Libraries
- Extra Information For more information, or to book contact South Perth Library on 9474 0800 or Manning Library on 9474 0822.
The City's libraries are offering free digital literacy training for people aged 50 and over.
How to get started
- Attend a Be Connected information session (drop-in or one-on-one) to set up your online account with our friendly staff
- Select two Be Connected learning sessions you would like to attend
- Register for those two learning sessions by calling the library on 9474 0800
- Attend the Be Connected learning sessions
- Continue to learn independently using the Be Connected website
- If you need more help, book in for a one-on-one Be Connected support session.
Session 1 - Getting to know your device and getting started online
Tuesday 17 November at South Perth Library
Thursday 19 November at Manning Library
- Using a computer
- Using the internet.
Session 2 - Getting started online cont.
Tuesday 24 November at South Perth Library
Thursday 26 November at Manning Library
- Using online forms
- Using e-mail.
Session 3 - Getting started online cont.
Tuesday 1 December at South Perth Library
Thursday 3 December at Manning Library
- Using search engines
- Introduction to internet safety.
Session 4 - Staying safe online
Tuesday 8 December at South Perth Library
Thursday 10 December at Manning Library
- Safe passwords
- Downloading and saving documents.
For more information, or to book contact South Perth Library on 9474 0800 or Manning Library on 9474 0822.
Registrations for learning sessions can also be done online: